Campus Administrative Systems
This category includes IT systems that support the administrative functions of the campus, such as the human resources and finance systems; event management; document sharing, and IT application and database services. For quick access to most administrative systems, including 人力资源直接, 金融, BuyWays, Summit and Student Administration, 去 连接到 page hosted by the President's Office.
- Financial Applications
- Human Resources Applications
- WISER (Student Administration)
Try these steps before contacting the IT Service Desk.
- Clear your web browser's history (including cookies and cached pages)
- Try an alternate web browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- Try restarting the computer
The University uses the PeopleSoft 金融 System to manage financial transaction entry and reporting in one unified system, including general ledger, 预算, asset management, and grant management. UMass BuyWays integrates with PeopleSoft 金融 as an online catalog and ordering system. Summit integrates with PeopleSoft 金融 to provide a full range of reporting and analysis tools, from interactive dashboards to ad hoc reports.
- Access forms are available from the Controller's Office
- Data Compliance Form
- ECRT登录 (Effort Certification and Reporting Technology)
人力资源直接 is used to manage and process human resource data from employees to managers to persons of interest. Summit integrates with 人力资源直接 to provide a full range of reporting and analysis tools, from interactive dashboards to ad hoc reports.
- Log in to HRDirect via the Human Resources page
- How to View Your W-2/W-2C Forms [PDF]
- How to view a Paycheck in 人力资源直接 [PDF]
The document imaging system is used to scan or import documents electronically into a content management system with business workflows. This system allows efficient indexing of unstructured data to quickly process information at hand. This system ensures compliance and easy retrieval for vital university information.
- For information about Perceptive Experience, the web-based client, go to myfrenchlaundry.com/pe
- For information about Perceptive Content, the desktop client, go to 文档成像
WISER (Web Information Systems for Everyone Remix) hosts student-related information, 等课程, 成绩, and financial information. This web-based system provides administrative management for academic offices as well as self-service features for students and faculty.
- Log in to WISER via WISER.myfrenchlaundry.com
25Live is a comprehensive event management system acquired from CollegeNET, Inc. (UMass Amherst, Dartmouth and Lowell also use 25Live, as do over 1300 other institutions.) It maintains information on all events occurring on-campus (and off-) of interest to the campus community. In addition to centralizing this information, it manages the use of locations (all indoor and outdoor spaces) and resources (all 工作人员, equipment and services) in support of events.
ServiceNow is the service management platform used by the IT Service Desk to track IT-related incidents and requests reported by 马塞诸斯州大学波士顿 faculty, 工作人员, 和学生. Access to ServiceNow is currently only available to IT 工作人员.